CultQuotes is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on CultQuotes or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
We take abuse of our service very seriously. If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we need you to send us a proper notification. A proper notification MUST have at least the following information:
- 1: Identify yourself as either:
- a: The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- b: A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that CultQuotes disable access over the World Wide Web.
- Identify the material by its URL(s).
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
When a Proper DMCA notification is received , or when CultQuotes becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible.(Up to three business days) You don’t need to wait confirmation from us about this action.
Send the infringement notice by contacting us here.