In celebration of children's month, Pritt, an innovative brand of school products, teaches you step by step how to make a perfect slime in a playful and safe way. The toy, which is the current sensation of children, can be made at home or at school, always under adult supervision, and should not be eaten by children.
- Glue Pritt Tenac 225g
- 2 plastic containers
- Measuring spoons
- Children's liquid soap
- Baby powder
- Infant body oil
- Infant moisturizer
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Boric acid
- Golden and silver glitter (we suggest using ecological glitter)
- Food coloring or gouache paint of the color of your choice
Way of doing
- Step 1: Pour all Pritt Tenaz glue into one of the containers;
- Step 2: Add the food color or gouache paint of your favorite color and mix well with the glue;
- Step 3: Then add baby powder to the mixture;
- Step 4: For the slime to be soft, put a teaspoon of infant body oil;
- Step 5: Add a little liquid children's soap to ensure that the slime stretches a lot;
- Step 6: Then add the children's moisturizer – it will give the shiny effect to the slime (glossy);
- Step 7: In another container, mix baking soda with boric acid water (remembering that adult supervision is very important, if the slime is being made by a child and that the products should not be ingested) and add the new mixture to the points with Pritt Tenaz glue, stirring with the spoon;
- Step 8: In the container of Pritt Tenaz glue, continue stirring with the spoon until some spots start to come out of the pot and then pour the slime on the table;
- Step 9: Begin to soften the slime until it comes off your fingers. If necessary, add a few more drops of the mixture of baking soda with boric water until the point is correct.
- Step 10: Add as much glitter as you want. Your slime will look very shiny!
- Step 11: Soften some more and that's it! Have fun stretching your slime as much as you can.
% d bloggers like this: