Today, I will offer you an article like no other! These are 18 pieces of advice given by the Dalai Lama. These tips are intended to lead us to happiness.
18 tips from the Dalai Lama to be happy
The Dalai Lama is recognized by Tibetans of the Buddhist faith as the highest spiritual (religious) leader in Tibet. He has dedicated his whole life helping people around the world to achieve happiness and enlightenment.
- Take into account that great love and great successes involve great risks.
- When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
- Follow the three Rs: Respect for yourself, Respect for others, Responsibility for all your actions.
- Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules for how to break them correctly.
- Don't let a little argument bruise a great friendship.
- When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate action to correct it.
- Spend some time alone each day.
- Open your arms to change, but don't let your values soar.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Live your life in a good and honorable way. So when you get older and look back, you will benefit from it a second time.
- A loving home is the foundation of your life.
- In the disagreements you have with those you love, deal only with the current situation. Don't wake up the past.
- Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Once a year, go somewhere you've never been before.
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which the love each one carries for the other exceeds your need for the other.
- Judge your success by what you had to sacrifice to get it.
Leave us a comment if you want to see (or not) more quotes on a category dedicated to this.